4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH
4Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sexual Harassment and the Question of Educational Responsibility: The case of Morocco
A report of a seminar-ECDC office EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The US-Zionist Threat & the Palestinian Question
A report of a seminar-ECDC office EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:15 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» US Presidential Elections & the Palestinian Question
A report of a seminar-ECDC office EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:57 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The Myth of Hating America
A report of a seminar-ECDC office EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The West from Orientalism to Islamophobia Industry: The Myth of the Threat of Shariah
A report of a seminar-ECDC office EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:30 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 118 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:40 am

A report of a seminar-ECDC office

2 posters

Go down

A report of a seminar-ECDC office Empty A report of a seminar-ECDC office

Post by Mohamed LAHRI Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:46 am

Thursady 30th octoberer,2008-exactly in the afternoon-was a new real start for me as a head of ECDC. I had to struggle from all the barriers and deal with all the situations no matter how difficult they were-as of course I still have to do.

One of the obstacles that I faced in that Thursday is the absence of the supervisor of the oral sub-committee and all the other members,too. There were accepted reasons for some but others were not. I was, really, afraid of failing from the start because I had to find, at least, some students with whom I can start the discussion. I asked some friends, even I knew that they would leave after minutes to attend their courses, to help me in making a sort of introduction to the topic of our seminar-for it might work in attracting other students to join us. We did so, but the result were not as I wanted it to be, that is, when they left we were only three students. However, we went on the discussion even the circumstances;minutes later the three became three(s). The seminar, finally, took its right form as before. We started the discussion again. There were give and take reactions. We benifitted from the view of some new comers-students concerning their views about high school and the difference they noticed while coming to the university. Some old students got bored because of the nature-in terms of the choice- of the topic but I explained to them that our aim were to make a sort of connection with our past and give the opportunity for the new comers to express themselves freely, especially, in such important matters. And why not and they're still new in a new land-university.

The university is a new experience for the new students, and that Thursday was a real experience that I will always remember for the rest of my life.

Last edited by Mohamed LAHRI on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:55 am; edited 6 times in total

Mohamed LAHRI

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

A report of a seminar-ECDC office Empty Re: A report of a seminar-ECDC office

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:07 am

Advice: In a report, the use of the third person plural 'we' is preferable. Avoid using the first person singular 'I'. This would make our reports more objective, and it will further prove the collectivity of ECDC work and poject. Very Happy
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
A.OULGOUT

Number of posts : 112
Birthday : 1984-06-28
Job/hobbies : public speaking, poetry, philosophy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://4truth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohamed LAHRI Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:58 am

[left][b][color=blue]First of all, I would like to thank you for your advice. So, concerning what you've mentioned about the use of the third person plural, you are right but in case of the presence of the other members, but as you may have been noticed through the report I mentioned their absence. Besides, you can notice, for example, in the report of the second seminar that I did not use the "I" pronoun. I hope you've got my point[/color][/b][/left]

Mohamed LAHRI

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down