4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH
4Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sexual Harassment and the Question of Educational Responsibility: The case of Morocco
A short story by OULGOUT Abdelouahed EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The US-Zionist Threat & the Palestinian Question
A short story by OULGOUT Abdelouahed EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:15 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» US Presidential Elections & the Palestinian Question
A short story by OULGOUT Abdelouahed EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:57 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The Myth of Hating America
A short story by OULGOUT Abdelouahed EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The West from Orientalism to Islamophobia Industry: The Myth of the Threat of Shariah
A short story by OULGOUT Abdelouahed EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:30 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 118 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:40 am

A short story by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

2 posters

Go down

A short story by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Empty A short story by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:08 pm

A short story by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Clip_i10

The story is about a young begger thrown out to the street as a result of a family breakdown. His life, therefore, began with physical depriviation, which pushed him to move from place to place asking people for food to satisfy his bodily needs. Through the time, the boy realised that something inside him still needs satisfaction; that was the emotional side of his well-being. Then, the boy's story ends begging for love and pity.

I hope you'll enjoy this story which tackles the reality of a huge number of street children in the world and, specificly, in Morocco.

Click here to read it:
https://4truth.forumotion.net/your-stories-f14/begging-for-love-t42.htm#97
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
A.OULGOUT

Number of posts : 112
Birthday : 1984-06-28
Job/hobbies : public speaking, poetry, philosophy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://4truth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A short story by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Empty Re: A short story by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

Post by Mohamed LAHRI Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Dear brother,

I really congratulate you for the nice soul you've got. The story is really nice, but I have a question, and I hope you don't mind it, concerning the characters used; why have you choosen the name of Billal and Hanan exactly. I hope I may get an answer.

Mohamed LAHRI

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

A short story by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Empty Re: A short story by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:57 am

Thank you alot my brother for your comment.

I guess you know the reason behind optting for such characters."Billal" is without doubt a symbol of sufference and hardship. He was a black man of African origin, from Habashah (nowadays Ethiopia).

Bilal (May Allah have mercy upon him) spent his early life in Mecca as a slave owned by some orphans from the Banu `Abd Al-Dar, who were under the custody of Umaiyah bin Khalaf.

He was one of the pioneering converts to Islam. When he embraced Islam, there were very few Muslims, such as Khadijah bint Khuwailid, Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq, `Ali bin Abi Talib, `Ammar bin Yasir and his mother Sumaiyah, Suhaib Al-Rumi (The Rome, meaning the man from Europe as he was European), and Al-Miqdad bin Al-Aswad.

At the hands of the polytheists of the Quraish, Bilal suffered a great deal of persecution, maltreatment, oppression and violence, which none but a true Muslim can bear.

When Bilal made Adhan, he wept. `Umar and all other Companions who were present and who used to hear Bilal’s voice during the lifetime of the Prophet, also wept.

In fact, the voice of Bilal moved their emotions and took their memories to the past, which they loved most. And for all these reasons I picked up Bilal to symbolise to all forms of human sufference andmisery.

Likewise the character"Hanan" is used to point at the Arab significance of the word; that is "kindness" or "pity" that Billal is deprived of. I therefore optted for such choices to embody human universal feelings of misery and sorrow.
Very Happy

Thank you!
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
A.OULGOUT

Number of posts : 112
Birthday : 1984-06-28
Job/hobbies : public speaking, poetry, philosophy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://4truth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down