4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH
4Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sexual Harassment and the Question of Educational Responsibility: The case of Morocco
A COMPETITION IN WRITING-ECDC office EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The US-Zionist Threat & the Palestinian Question
A COMPETITION IN WRITING-ECDC office EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:15 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» US Presidential Elections & the Palestinian Question
A COMPETITION IN WRITING-ECDC office EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:57 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The Myth of Hating America
A COMPETITION IN WRITING-ECDC office EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The West from Orientalism to Islamophobia Industry: The Myth of the Threat of Shariah
A COMPETITION IN WRITING-ECDC office EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:30 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 118 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:40 am

A COMPETITION IN WRITING-ECDC office

3 posters

Go down

A COMPETITION IN WRITING-ECDC office Empty A COMPETITION IN WRITING-ECDC office

Post by Mohamed LAHRI Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:19 am

English Committee for Dialogue and Communication organizes a competition in writing(any kind of writing: a poem, a short story, an article...etc).

Conditions concerning the competition:

*Your contribution must be written in English.
*Two pages as a maximum.
*Two copies, one containing your full name, department, group and semester, and the other without.

More data:

*All students can participate in this competition no matter their department is.
*Gathering the contributions will be done after the feast(ELID LEKBIR) and you'll be informed of the way you can give your contribution.
*The correction will be done by a professor.
*Your level will be taken into consideration concerning the choice of the best contributions.
*This competition is not for free but you'll be rewarded.

Mohamed LAHRI

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

A COMPETITION IN WRITING-ECDC office Empty Re: A COMPETITION IN WRITING-ECDC office

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:43 am

That's GRZEAT! Carry on. May ALLAH be with you. Very Happy
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
A.OULGOUT

Number of posts : 112
Birthday : 1984-06-28
Job/hobbies : public speaking, poetry, philosophy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://4truth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A COMPETITION IN WRITING-ECDC office Empty A suggestion

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:56 am

It would be quite better if you specified the topics on which students will compete. You may suggest issues related to ECDC aims including Dialogue and Communication. E.g. a topic may be on:
- How to bring poeple from different cultures togethers and let them communicate effectively without conflicts
- what are the priciples we've got to consider for an effective dialogue
- what are the diffrent ways of maintaining mutual and respectful relationships
in brief you can let students compete on making up new effective modals for communication
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
A.OULGOUT

Back to top Go down

A COMPETITION IN WRITING-ECDC office Empty Re: A COMPETITION IN WRITING-ECDC office

Post by hassan_teacher Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:03 am

No need to limit student's creativity in between four walls. If you believe in openess and communism of work, you have to beleive in such new philosophy of difference and accept what is coming up to enrich the committee and its activitities; otherwise, ECDC would pose certain systems of extemism. Then change the idea of "must be related to ECDC" , as we're not the same , we have different sights, minds, ideas towards life, it's not obligatory to say that the sky is blue , the fire is red, the paper is white. We may be wrong in judging ones ideas and trying to follow the same way of creativity. Otherwise , you will be asigned as an ideologist and extremist....... thank you so much for this new window through which people can talk freely written

by :English Teacher..........Old participant In your Activities the whole year...Do you remember who am I!!!?

hassan_teacher

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:20 am

Peace be upon you, dear HASSAn.

Thank you so much for your contribution. I hope this gateway will serve your needs to freely express your heart and have a say in all that is going around ECDC.
I cast an eye over your point of view, and I think you've got me wrong.

The target behind which I proposed such a suggestion are, honestly, as follow:
1- To let students contribute in visualising a common vision about ECDC communicative and cultural aims. Having such a set of shared systems of beliefs is of quite importance to maintain an effective and peaceful dialogue and communication. I did a research on "Dialogue or Clash between Civilizations", and I concluded that the more civilizations, or even people, differ in beliefs the more they create conflicts.
2- You know that students' contributions in the competition will be graded and then rewarded. Then how would we compare between contributions done on different issues?! who would you rank in the firt standing?! I think that if we don't specify our points of focus, we won't get just in ranking students' contributions. COMPARISON NECESSITATES PARALLELISM.

N.B. :
Know my brother Hassan that the secret behind making up this foruml(ECDC) is:
1- to make a change in discourse by getting rid of the mainstream ideological trends on the square and bring all students together into one room of shared belifes and values (these include tolerance, respect, knowledge, morality....etc).
2- to contribute in increasing students' level in learning and konwledge in general
3- to regain students belief and trust in their ISLAM in its koranic and moderate version. WE DON't THEREOF LOOK AT ISLAM AS AN IDEOLOGY simply we believe we are born MUSLIMS. Ideologies are no more than exotic bodies from out of the ISLAMIC SCENE.

THank you!Very Happy
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
A.OULGOUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down