4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH
4Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sexual Harassment and the Question of Educational Responsibility: The case of Morocco
The new forum EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The US-Zionist Threat & the Palestinian Question
The new forum EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:15 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» US Presidential Elections & the Palestinian Question
The new forum EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:57 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The Myth of Hating America
The new forum EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The West from Orientalism to Islamophobia Industry: The Myth of the Threat of Shariah
The new forum EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:30 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 118 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:40 am

The new forum

3 posters

Go down

The new forum Empty The new forum

Post by saidkarim Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:06 pm

I'll see what this forum can do, then I'll say what I think of it ... Very Happy Very Happy

saidkarim

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

The new forum Empty Re: The new forum

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:15 am

You are welcome!!! I hope we'll meet your expectations though we've just taken our first step.
Feel free to express your heart!!!
Smile
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
A.OULGOUT

Number of posts : 112
Birthday : 1984-06-28
Job/hobbies : public speaking, poetry, philosophy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://4truth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyazidi rachid Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:22 am

In fact I regret about every single minute I missed in the meetings of ECDC. But henceforward I'll do my best to attend and contribute to the activities conducted by the commtee. It is really an opportunity that everyone should seize so as to improve his or her english, at least, through the oral activity for instance (seminars). Furthermore, such miscellaneouse activities that the commtee seeks to perform and fulfil are useful and beneficial in a sense that every member assumes a sort of resposability which makes one able to assess himself; to check whether he or she has a high or a low self esteem in many areas of life, especially social relationships. My advice to everyone, and in particular students who belong to English Department, is to try to join the commtee as soon as possible, because it's a first step to success in the construction of an ideal and reliable personality as well as the first pace in devastating various obstacles and hinders that may stand in front of you when you intend to take any decision in you life . So good luck for everybody and thanks to the commtee.

N.B. : I inform you my friend OULGOUT Abdelouahed that I attended the first seminar for this semester. It took place on 30/10/2008 and it was a promising start, the discussion was fruitful in spite of the nature of the topic that is not a hot debatbale issue; but anyway it was a successful attempt. By the way the subject of the next seminar, which was my choice, is under the title " The misuse of technology". I hope you can provide me with some tips concerning the topic and thanks a lot.

yours faithfully
ELYAZIDI Rachid.

Elyazidi rachid

Number of posts : 5
Birthday : 1987-07-20
Job/hobbies : Reading literary works, essayist, oral activities, & writing about issues related to current affairs
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:10 am

peace be upon you, brother Rachid.
I'm actually happy that you've recognised, at last, the importance of such activities. The committee is no more than an honest attempt to see the world from a different angle. In fact we no longer have time to waste in doubts and illusions. All that we believe in is ifor us to contribute in renewing our discourse and views of knowledge and people. we are never interested in the mainstream conflicting ideological discourses on the ground of the faculty. All that we seek to make real is for all students to gather up themselves around truth, honesty, respect, and peace no matter what their races or cultural trends are.

I wish you good luck, dear member.
Very Happy
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
A.OULGOUT

Number of posts : 112
Birthday : 1984-06-28
Job/hobbies : public speaking, poetry, philosophy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://4truth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyazidi rachid Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:56 am

Thank you very much friend for your advices. Indeed you are right; we should not care of the ideological trends that exist on the ground of the University. The main aim of the commttee is to gather students around serious issues and truth that we all look for.
Thanks.

Elyazidi rachid

Number of posts : 5
Birthday : 1987-07-20
Job/hobbies : Reading literary works, essayist, oral activities, & writing about issues related to current affairs
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by saidkarim Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:56 pm

Peace be upon all members of our lovely forum.
Concerning the conflict of the ideological trends on the university ground (especially behind the scenes), I think we have to be more careful on choosing subjects to be discussed on oral activities, I meant : The truth should be always the main theme binding all sorts of topics though their different details.
Because there is always SOMEBODY receiving our message, this late (the message) should be selected as genius as it could affect (positively) & attract anybody from any other race... And also (& this is the most important part for me) to display the good intention of our ECDC to reach a high & decent communicative style.

saidkarim

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum