4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH
4Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Sexual Harassment and the Question of Educational Responsibility: The case of Morocco
    When you do exist... EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The US-Zionist Threat & the Palestinian Question
    When you do exist... EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:15 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» US Presidential Elections & the Palestinian Question
    When you do exist... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:57 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The Myth of Hating America
    When you do exist... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The West from Orientalism to Islamophobia Industry: The Myth of the Threat of Shariah
    When you do exist... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:30 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 118 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:40 am

When you do exist...

3 posters

Go down

When you do exist... Empty When you do exist...

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:08 pm

If you have never sat alone and asked yourself who you are and how you came into being, then take it for granted that you still don’t exist. Until you develop your own independent thought, speak out your mind, and establish your kingdom; you will never find a way to freedom and self-actualization. I have been undergoing awkward moments since my adolescence, struggling to set a balance between what I am and what I long to become; yet, whenever I try so, I find myself confined by the habits my society and other relatives keep celebrating. Drawing back and out to pinpoint my position among others was and is still my favourite defensive strategy. What about you? Have you ever heard yourself? How many times a day you enjoy your independence? How much freedom have you got anyway?

To be or not to be, this is not the question. Many people feel gratified of holding a social position in their society; they believe social status is the magic key to show off and prove their existence among others. Yet, if we draw on thought, creativity, and individual contributions; nothing of that grandness will be of value to make out the truth of our actual existence. To be or not to be is not what counts; what counts and keeps you alive, here and there, is the truth you will leave to live and exist after you exit.

You will exist when you decide so and have your heart set on setting up a womb-to-tomb philosophy of life. Never stop thinking about that! Any shift from this course will drive you to death, a tragically intellectual death. I know people will never let you alone, they will ever try to bring you into their part(y); yet, there are many ways to help you keep strong.

Stick to what you are and never tend to become what you aren’t. This is a statement of belief, but- remember- it’s not against the change we long for. The change we seek to reach has nothing to do with your pre-set principles and vision- the basic tenets of any living human being. It is all about knowing how to treat the social mentalities that stand on your path and impede your intellectual life, change, and progress. Your religious identity is one example. Irrespective of what people say against your religious commitment and radical aspirations, never bargain. Bear in heart that allegations- the claims people make up to meet their envy or rage- don’l last for long if you just keep singing the truth of truth.

Stop slacking off and jot down your statements of decision. Have two faces: a social and an intellectual face. Set aside your social face to keep up your collective identity, solidarity, and social belonging; but, hang on your intellectual concerns and devote them much time provided that you will transfer all that you learn into the other face: society.

This is not a call to totally isolate yourself from others- this simply implies going crazy- nor is it a military mission to launch against your social surrounding; it’s rather an invitation to live beyond the nothingness of your daily life. So don’t mistake me for these seemingly harsh calls which, if you reconsider, will possibly allow you regret all the seconds you blew off beside brainwashed comrades hashing out beside the point. The change dwells in you, so make up your mind and buckle down!

Abdelouahed OULGOUT
    E-mail: oulgout@gmail.com
    Forum: www.4truth.forumotion.net

Last edited by OULGOUT Abdelouahed on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    OULGOUT Abdelouahed
    OULGOUT Abdelouahed
    A.OULGOUT

Number of posts : 112
    Birthday : 1984-06-28
    Job/hobbies : public speaking, poetry, philosophy
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://4truth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

When you do exist... Empty Re: When you do exist...

Post by asif abbasi Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:54 pm

hi
    i am asif from pakistan

asif abbasi

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:36 am

You are welcome Mr Assif. I hope you will enjoy your membership in 4Truth
    OULGOUT Abdelouahed
    OULGOUT Abdelouahed
    A.OULGOUT

Back to top Go down

When you do exist... Empty Hi, friend!

Post by hanane attar Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Hello dearest brother, Abou Achraf!

First of all, I am so glad to register in this forum which will pave the way for us, teachers of ELT, to exchange knowledge and experience.I also want to thank you for giving me this chance again. I liked the way you tackled this issue; that's very realistic and true.
    One should stop awhile, have some critical thinking, and ask himself: Is my life worthy?What do I make it like? Is it positive or negative ? Well, these are not philosofical quetions as they seem to be, yet they help one see clearly what he is living for and why he is living.

At the end I whish you best of luck because teaching is in need of active teachers who would lead it to success.

hanane attar

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Thank you so much dear member for your nice feedback. It's actually worthy to share such critical questions among our community as teachers.
    Thanks again.
    OULGOUT Abdelouahed
    OULGOUT Abdelouahed
    A.OULGOUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down