4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH
4Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sexual Harassment and the Question of Educational Responsibility: The case of Morocco
An Amazing Adventure EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The US-Zionist Threat & the Palestinian Question
An Amazing Adventure EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:15 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» US Presidential Elections & the Palestinian Question
An Amazing Adventure EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:57 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The Myth of Hating America
An Amazing Adventure EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The West from Orientalism to Islamophobia Industry: The Myth of the Threat of Shariah
An Amazing Adventure EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:30 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 118 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:40 am

An Amazing Adventure

5 posters

Go down

An Amazing Adventure Empty An Amazing Adventure

Post by Hanan Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:10 pm

After a long year of study, Hanan felt so exhausted. Thus, she was always wondering of how she could enjoy the summer. One day, while having lunch, her father, Joseph, said: "Why don't we go to the forest, tomorrow?"
"Oh! Are you sure of that?!" Hanan said surprisingly.
"Yes, my pretty, we need to enjoy ourselves and it's time to-and I would be glad. " He replied.

Hanan spent the whole day imagining how the trip could be... She heard her parents talking: "I wonder if they are talking about the trip", She asked herself. Somebody was walking near, she heard the sound. Soukaina had noticed the light on her daughter's room, then, she said in a voiced sound: "Sleep, Hanan,for being ready tomorrow, you know". Hanan put her head on the pillow.

It was the morning, Hanan woke up earlier than before. She was gathering the needs, then, she went to the veranda looking for her father who was cleaning the car.
"Good morning, daddy." Hanan said.
The father intuited what she was going to say;" Good morning, pretty.. Oh! It will take me only a minute and, then, I am ready." He replied smilingly.
"Ok, but, be quick, please.." She said with enthusiasm.
She went, after, to her mother;" Good morning, Mom," Hanan said actively.
"Good morning my beautiful daughter, how are you this morning? Um! I woke up early and I have prepared everything. So, come and help me.".
They carried the baggage together and put them in the car. Finally, the trip was starting.

" Thanks for the chance, dear.." The mother said.
" My happiness is to make both of you the happiest ones in the world, darling." The father replied.

Hanan was out of the discussion; the beauty of nature took her mind.. Hours later, they arrived. Her father took a rest, and her mother put out the baggage to prepare lunch. Hanan, on the other side, was thinking of having a short visit to discover and figure out this huge forest as she thought... She went slightly in order not to attract her parents' attention. She was moving from one side to another till she found herself lost in such a frightening forest... With very long trees and harmful plants. She tried coming back to her parents yet it was so hard and difficult to do. After a while of silence, she heard a slight voice which made her more and more afraid. Hanan's feet were trembling.. She saw a smooth cord, decorated with bright yellow and dark black; she wanted to go near because she had thought for a moment it was Tarzan's cord. It was a snake with hungry eyes; she run away to the hilt like a crazy girl; she became so tired, but the snake didn't, till the voice was no longer spread. She got her breath back and, then, she heard an explosion; it was the snake that was cut into two parts. She turned to find herself in front of a tall, and slim, nice lady who was carrying a sharp knife in her right hand.
" Who, who are you?" Hanan asked.
" I'm Tarzan's wife, are you fine?" The lady replied.
" Fine, thank you for your help." Hanan said.
" Not at all," she replied.
"Where is your famous husband?" Hanan asked.
" He is in the sea, and I am going there,too; now you have to go back to your parents, they would be so worrying about you." The lady replied.

Hanan arrived to her parents safely after an amazing adventure.

It was 7 o'clock in the morning, there was a knock on the door of Hanan's room.
" Hanan, Hanan wake up, it's time to go.." The Mom said.
She woke up quickly: " No, no Mom, I don't want to go there, it's so dangerous and harmful. I want to meet Tarzan, his heroine wife and also their courageous children.. of course they are! Please, Mom tell my father that I prefer to go to the sea."

Last edited by Hanan on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Hanan

Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : A university student/Public speaking,writing poems and stories
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

An Amazing Adventure Empty Re: An Amazing Adventure

Post by Mohamed LAHRI Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:15 pm

It's really An Amazing Adventure. Great, sister. Go on.

Mohamed LAHRI

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanan Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 am

Thanks for encouraging me to going on. And I promise to do so.

Hanan

Back to top Go down

Post by el hamdaoui said Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:51 pm

salam my sister hanan
I am delighted to have read this short stoty that was amuzing as stated in its title above. It's nice and enjoyable to have some fun with your imagination when feeling the need to fly so far highly to sky or breath some of the nature' breezes as you did through this imaginative excursion outdoors, showing out a certain implict desire of getting away,at least for a while, from the daily noise and clamour of people. this bouquet"an amazing adventure" has managed, to some extent, to create some sense of pleasure,excitment,entraitment...ect.by arranging a slight,unreal but enjoyable meeting between the reader,tarzan and his wife, that of whom we used to see on tv sceen as cartoons during our infancy...ect. And as far as i am concerd, this shortstory has already turned our direction to explore a new youg narrator whose talence of writing began to flourish within a forum in which all the subscribers are boys,implying that there is a certain femininsm controbution that indeed deserves the attention within the context of gender roles

el hamdaoui said

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanan Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:07 am

First of all, I would like to thank you for your comment. I was really greatful to read what you have written. You know, woman has also a place in this world, that's why I am here.

Hanan

Back to top Go down

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:37 am

WELL DONE HANAN...!
I will personally read your story at ease and provide you with a detailed comment at the moment I feel free.
I hope you more success, sister.
cheers

Last edited by OULGOUT Abdelouahed on Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
A.OULGOUT

Number of posts : 112
Birthday : 1984-06-28
Job/hobbies : public speaking, poetry, philosophy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://4truth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyazidi rachid Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Dear hanan,
In effect it' s an amazing story, not to mention that it's really an amazing adventure. I've nothing to say more than excellent Hanan, that's a good initiative. Actually, while i was reading the story i felt as i'm involved in the story, so to speak i was such a character in the course of reading your story. Wish you good luck

Elyazidi rachid

Number of posts : 5
Birthday : 1987-07-20
Job/hobbies : Reading literary works, essayist, oral activities, & writing about issues related to current affairs
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

An Amazing Adventure Empty More on Hanan's story

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:23 am

Let me congratulate you, again, for the intelligent story you made up. I read it, as I promise you, at ease, and I noiced how smart it is. Perhaps the most significant ingredient that gives quality to your artistic work is the course you picked up for the events. That smooth and deceptive shift from reality into imagination, and vise versa, makes your story a good one.

Hanan, this dreamful girl, represents the overall generation of children whose childhood is endowed with an innocent soul and unfathomable fantasy. The later is, undoubtedly, embodied in this imaginary character/cartoon, Tarzan, whose classic and dramatic films occupied the imagination of most yesterday children (the old generation). These cartoons, which became a part of children’s personal and curious world, make most of us tend to get near, or rather to immerse in such adventurous dreams.

An other amazing thing in Hanna’s story is the way she terminated the dream/story; it was quiet smooth and unexpected, for the whole story was no more than a dream, and because the real story had just began. This technique which made the beginning meets the ending is a concrete sign of talented story writers who always tend to trigger the reader’s curiousity and break their expectations.

Well done, Hanna, and I wish you more achievement
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
OULGOUT Abdelouahed
A.OULGOUT

Number of posts : 112
Birthday : 1984-06-28
Job/hobbies : public speaking, poetry, philosophy
Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://4truth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content