4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4Truth
Get registred and enjoy your life-long trip for TRUTH
4Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Sexual Harassment and the Question of Educational Responsibility: The case of Morocco
    Islam & Science EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The US-Zionist Threat & the Palestinian Question
    Islam & Science EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:15 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» US Presidential Elections & the Palestinian Question
    Islam & Science EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:57 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The Myth of Hating America
    Islam & Science EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

» The West from Orientalism to Islamophobia Industry: The Myth of the Threat of Shariah
    Islam & Science EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:30 am by OULGOUT Abdelouahed

Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 118 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:40 am

Islam & Science

2 posters

Go down

Islam & Science Empty Islam & Science

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:54 am

Islam is not only a religious system, but also a universal system on Allah has created everything. The Koran; the divine constitution upon which Muslims built up their golden Civilization consists of a variety of scientific disciplines that pave the way for humanity to live in welfare. Yet under the circumstances of the black ages in Europe; an elite of atheists and agonistics, cynics and skeptics, who claimed to "intellectual giants", pretended that religion (Islam) is based on superstitions rather than science and logic. For us, Muslims, both Islam and science are as two wings of the same bird.

In the beginning, Islam is a global call to apply thought, move and look for knowledge, science, and truth. This fact covers many versed in the Noble Koran. Allah, the Almighty, says: (Read in the name of thy Lord and cherisher who created) [Surat Al-alaq 1/part 30]. The verb "read" as indicated here is in the imperative form. It therefore tells us that reading is part of Muslims duty; that is worship. It is the first order revealed to the nation of Muhammad (PBUH), and it is the gateway toward scientific progress.

Then, if Islam has to be with superstitions as they pretend, then it wouldn't consist of all these scientific miracles that confuted skeptics's allegations along human history. The course of humanity shows how the Holy Koran did wonder the whole world for the concisely scientific facts it states; while scientists could never discover the; until the last fez decades of the 20th century. Big Bang, one of the most contemporary theories that explain how the universe was formed, is plainly described in the Noble Koran. Dr. Mourice Bucaille explains the connection between his description and that of the Koran as follows: "smoke is generally made up of gaseous substratum, plus, in more or less stable suspension, fine particles that may belong to solid and even liquid state of matter and at high or low temperature ("The bible, the Koran, and science").

How, then, Muslims could reconcile between science and religion to found their shining Civilization? To be frank, most of Muslim scientists were "Foqaha" (experts in Islamic law and affairs). This undoubtedly emphasizes our claim in this essay.

"In truth, Islam intends the Muslim community to be a community of intellectuals, and the cultivation of sciences and other forms of learning is one of the primary aims of Islam"("Cultivation of science by Muslims", the Maulana). This witness signifies that Islam is the straight path humanity has better to follow, and that science and Islam are, actually, as two wings of the same bird.
    OULGOUT Abdelouahed
    OULGOUT Abdelouahed
    A.OULGOUT

Number of posts : 112
    Birthday : 1984-06-28
    Job/hobbies : public speaking, poetry, philosophy
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://4truth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Islam & Science Empty Re: Islam & Science

Post by saidkarim Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:43 pm

Hi Mr. Abdelouahed, I would like firstly to congratulate you for this acknowledgeable effort which is the creation of such wonderful forum dealing with the most important subject ever "The Truth"...
    but I really expected something more specific (maybe because of my mind's simplicity), for instance to give some direct examples concerning "The scientific disablement in the Holy Quran"... like : The relationship between As-samiry (the one from the Prophet's Moussa's era) & the Anti-Christ , or the relationship between the Astronomy (the sun, the moon... etc) & many verses in the Holy Quran...
    I know they are thorny subjects, but they are more likely to affect people looking for the truth...
    Once again, thank you for this creation...

saidkarim

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by OULGOUT Abdelouahed Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:25 am

Thanks so alot for your comment; dear member. I admit the essay was a little bit poor as far as the concreteness of arguements is cncerned. In fact, the essay has been written since my first year at the university, and it was meant for a learning perpose; that is to know how to write an arguementative essay with respect toa certain conventional structure. therefore, I didn't pay much more attention to my evidences; yet, I promise you all more and more high-quality works soon. Thanks again for your comment. Smile
    OULGOUT Abdelouahed
    OULGOUT Abdelouahed
    A.OULGOUT

Number of posts : 112
    Birthday : 1984-06-28
    Job/hobbies : public speaking, poetry, philosophy
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

https://4truth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by saidkarim Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:31 pm

All I hope actually is to find here in our forum some more easier subjects Embarassed .. Because your level is really above the capacity of many students like me Smile ... & I think there is no harm for you to "slow your roll" & take in concideration our little growing minds... Peace Be Upon You Smile

saidkarim

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down